DMT: The Spirit Molecule is a 2010 documentary film based on a book of the same name by Dr. Rick Strassman. Directed by Mitch Schultz and starring Joe Rogan as narrator, the documentary deals primarily with the psychedelic and entheogenic drug, N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) through the lens of interviews with those who have used the drug, either as part of Strassman’s scientific studies, or in combination with MAOIs (as ayahuasca). In 2013, Adam Winstock, working off of data in the Global Drug Survey, hypothesized that the documentary may have led to increased popularity of DMT. In July 2018, Variety reported that the documentary was one of the most streamed on Netflix.
- Paul Stamets at TEDMEDThe mushroom biologist talks about the antimicrobial properties of fungi, how they can be used as potent insecticides, and how they may help boost the human immune system.
- Mushrooms as Medicine with Paul Stamets at Exponential MedicineLeading mycologist Paul Stamets shares his work exploring the diverse role medicinal mushrooms may have in activating our immune systems and helping treat cancer, to new data supporting the role of fungi in biosecurity and the health of the bees that pollinate our planet. Exponential Medicine (http://ExponentialMedicine.com) is unique cross-disciplinary program exploring the cutting edge … Continue reading Mushrooms as Medicine with Paul Stamets at Exponential Medicine
- Turkey Tail Mushroom | Medicine Making, ID, Harvest, and MoreLearn how to identify, harvest and make medicine with Turkey Tail Mushroom with Herbalist Yarrow Willard (Herbal Jedi). This mini-intensive goes deep into the mycelial layer, covering many uses and benefits that can be found in working with this Mushroom for your health needs. Turkey tail is easy to find all over the world and … Continue reading Turkey Tail Mushroom | Medicine Making, ID, Harvest, and More
- HOW BITE THAT? McDonald’s sorry after customer found ‘fragments of human teeth’ in his McMuffinThe white fragments have been sent away for analysis and an investigation launched after the alleged find in Japan MCDONALD’S have launched an investigation after a customer claimed to have found “tooth-like” fragments in his McMuffin. By Gerard du Cann (via The Sun) The alleged unwelcome discovery was made in Japan after a 58-year-old man … Continue reading HOW BITE THAT? McDonald’s sorry after customer found ‘fragments of human teeth’ in his McMuffin
- 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric and CurcuminWritten by Kris Gunnars, BSc (via HealthLine) Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain. Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric. 1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties Share on Pinterest Turmeric is … Continue reading 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin