DMT: The Spirit Molecule is a 2010 documentary film based on a book of the same name by Dr. Rick Strassman. Directed by Mitch Schultz and starring Joe Rogan as narrator, the documentary deals primarily with the psychedelic and entheogenic drug, N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) through the lens of interviews with those who have used the drug, either as part of Strassman’s scientific studies, or in combination with MAOIs (as ayahuasca). In 2013, Adam Winstock, working off of data in the Global Drug Survey, hypothesized that the documentary may have led to increased popularity of DMT. In July 2018, Variety reported that the documentary was one of the most streamed on Netflix.
- Anyone else wondering WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. HAS. JUST. HAPPENED?I know I’m not alone in this, but what the fuck has actually just happened? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it fate? I suppose we best start from the bottom, and try to describe what even “it” is? Well IT, is the plandemic we’ve all just had to watch unfold before our eyes. … Continue reading Anyone else wondering WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. HAS. JUST. HAPPENED?
- Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune responseBy BMJ Originally published 11th January 2021 Imbalances in type and volume of bacteria may also be implicated in ‘long COVID’ The variety and volume of bacteria in the gut, known as the microbiome, may influence the severity of COVID-19 as well as the magnitude of the immune system response to the infection, suggests research published … Continue reading Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune response
- Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancerBy Grace Olson (via Natural News) Originally published December 30th 2019 Eating more foods rich in zinc may contribute to better liver health, a recent study finds. Researchers from the Osaka-Rosai Hospital in Japan found that zinc supplementation may help reduce the risk of liver cancer and other liver diseases. Through a controlled clinical trial, their … Continue reading Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancer
- How zinc can boost your immune healthBy News Editors (via Natural News) Originally published October 22nd 2021 Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of your immune system, as it protects against susceptibility to pathogens, mediates natural killer cells, activates T-lymphocytes, regulates macrophages, and is central to DNA replication. (Article by Joseph Mercola republished from TheEpochTimes.com) You have at least 300 … Continue reading How zinc can boost your immune health
- Can zinc help fight COVID-19?By Cassie B. (via Natural News) Originally published March 26th 2020 We’ve long known that zinc can be effective when it comes to shortening the duration of the common cold, and we also know that many common colds are caused by coronaviruses. That has left many people wondering if zinc can help alleviate the impact … Continue reading Can zinc help fight COVID-19?