DMT: The Spirit Molecule is a 2010 documentary film based on a book of the same name by Dr. Rick Strassman. Directed by Mitch Schultz and starring Joe Rogan as narrator, the documentary deals primarily with the psychedelic and entheogenic drug, N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) through the lens of interviews with those who have used the drug, either as part of Strassman’s scientific studies, or in combination with MAOIs (as ayahuasca). In 2013, Adam Winstock, working off of data in the Global Drug Survey, hypothesized that the documentary may have led to increased popularity of DMT. In July 2018, Variety reported that the documentary was one of the most streamed on Netflix.
- The Power of Positive Thinking: An Excuse to Ignore Real ProblemsIn a world that seems to be getting more and more complicated by the day, the power of positive thinking has become an increasingly popular way for people to deal with their problems. Whether it’s a bad breakup, a job loss, or just the general malaise of modern life, positive thinking has become the go-to … Continue reading The Power of Positive Thinking: An Excuse to Ignore Real Problems
- The Secret to Happiness? Just Stop Being Sad!It’s time to face the facts, folks. If you’re feeling down, it’s your own fault. That’s right, you heard me. Stop blaming external circumstances, your brain chemistry, or traumatic life events. The secret to happiness is simple: just stop being sad! I know, I know. You’re thinking, “But wait a minute, isn’t depression a real … Continue reading The Secret to Happiness? Just Stop Being Sad!
- “Why Being Invisible is the Key to Success: The Power of Modesty”In a world where social media influencers and reality TV stars dominate the headlines, it’s easy to believe that being loud and proud is the key to success. But what if I told you that the real secret to success is actually quite the opposite? Yes, my friends, I’m talking about the power of modesty … Continue reading “Why Being Invisible is the Key to Success: The Power of Modesty”
- New Study Reveals: Right Arm Users Are the Real Superhumans!In a groundbreaking study that is sure to shake up the world of science, researchers have found that right arm users are actually the real superhumans. This comes as a shock to many who have spent their entire lives believing that their left arm was just as capable as their right. The study, which was … Continue reading New Study Reveals: Right Arm Users Are the Real Superhumans!
- The Right Arm Advantage: Why It’s Stronger and More EnergeticIn a shocking turn of events, a new movement has emerged advocating for the supremacy of the right arm. Yes, you heard that right – the right arm revolution is upon us, and lefties everywhere should be quaking in their boots. This movement, which has gained traction online and in some circles of the fitness … Continue reading The Right Arm Advantage: Why It’s Stronger and More Energetic
18 thoughts on “DMT: THE SPIRIT MOLECULE”