This was originally posted on REDDIT: LINK HERE
Bill Clinton’s code name in Epstein’s black book “no.42 do not use”
I stumbled into a bit of a rabbit hole and came across all the names within the black book. One name / entry randomly stuck out and upon doing some research, it’s links back to Bill Clinton.
The last entry under Bands, Doug is: “914 861 9380 no.42 do not use”
I googled that number and found this link listing that as Bill’s office #, https://email@example.com/the-black-book-of-washington-d-c
Bill Clinton was the 42nd president, “no.42”
Clearly there was a good phone number and a bad phone number for Clinton and Epstein to talk on. The “do not use” was Clinton’s office number at his CHILDREN’S foundation in Harlem.
Hope someone else finds this as interesting as I did.
- Paul Stamets at TEDMEDThe mushroom biologist talks about the antimicrobial properties of fungi, how they can be used as potent insecticides, and how … Continue reading Paul Stamets at TEDMED
- Mushrooms as Medicine with Paul Stamets at Exponential MedicineLeading mycologist Paul Stamets shares his work exploring the diverse role medicinal mushrooms may have in activating our immune systems … Continue reading Mushrooms as Medicine with Paul Stamets at Exponential Medicine
- Turkey Tail Mushroom | Medicine Making, ID, Harvest, and MoreLearn how to identify, harvest and make medicine with Turkey Tail Mushroom with Herbalist Yarrow Willard (Herbal Jedi). This mini-intensive … Continue reading Turkey Tail Mushroom | Medicine Making, ID, Harvest, and More
- HOW BITE THAT? McDonald’s sorry after customer found ‘fragments of human teeth’ in his McMuffinThe white fragments have been sent away for analysis and an investigation launched after the alleged find in Japan MCDONALD’S … Continue reading HOW BITE THAT? McDonald’s sorry after customer found ‘fragments of human teeth’ in his McMuffin
- 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric and CurcuminWritten by Kris Gunnars, BSc (via HealthLine) Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies … Continue reading 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin