- 5 days after Kurt’s death the Cobain’s family lawyer broke confidentiality and revealed to private investigator Tom Grant she thought Kurt Cobain was murdered by Courtney Love
- Rosemary Carroll and her husband Danny Goldberg were said to be the godparents to Frances Bean Cobain – this is no longer the case as Drew Barrymore is said to be Godmother and R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe is now the godfather
- Courtney left a backpack at Rosemary Caroll’s house which contained some items which have been said to prove Courtney’s link to Kurt’s death
- Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune responseBy BMJ Originally published 11th January 2021 Imbalances in type and volume of bacteria may also be implicated in ‘long COVID’ The variety and volume of bacteria in the gut, known as the microbiome, may influence the severity of COVID-19 as well as the magnitude of the immune system response to the infection, suggests research published … Continue reading Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune response
- Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancerBy Grace Olson (via Natural News) Originally published December 30th 2019 Eating more foods rich in zinc may contribute to better liver health, a recent study finds. Researchers from the Osaka-Rosai Hospital in Japan found that zinc supplementation may help reduce the risk of liver cancer and other liver diseases. Through a controlled clinical trial, their … Continue reading Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancer
- How zinc can boost your immune healthBy News Editors (via Natural News) Originally published October 22nd 2021 Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of your immune system, as it protects against susceptibility to pathogens, mediates natural killer cells, activates T-lymphocytes, regulates macrophages, and is central to DNA replication. (Article by Joseph Mercola republished from TheEpochTimes.com) You have at least 300 … Continue reading How zinc can boost your immune health
- Can zinc help fight COVID-19?By Cassie B. (via Natural News) Originally published March 26th 2020 We’ve long known that zinc can be effective when it comes to shortening the duration of the common cold, and we also know that many common colds are caused by coronaviruses. That has left many people wondering if zinc can help alleviate the impact … Continue reading Can zinc help fight COVID-19?
- Prevent bone loss with vitamin CBy Ellaine Castillo (via Natural News) Originally published February 25th 2019 It’s a well-known fact that many older adults suffer from bone loss or osteoporosis. But what many people don’t realize is that it can happen to them, despite their age. In fact, the National Osteoporosis Foundation reports that over 54 million Americans suffer from, or are at … Continue reading Prevent bone loss with vitamin C
THE TATTY JOURNAL is a personal project which aims to expand the consciousness of people all over the world. This is a not for profit project, and works primarily from donations.
If you would like to help support THE TATTY JOURNAL you can donate to our bitcoin address: bc1qkaauq5fy5rmp33qr4w23l858vh8wtc3570xk0p
All financial help goes into strengthening, and allowing us to expand on ideas found within THE TATTY JOURNAL.
Thanks for all your support!!!