UPDATE: It appears that Pope Francis tweeted out this morning, however Conservative Beaver has confirmed Pope Francis has a social media team that schedules his posts, and this one was pre-planned. If you click on the tweet, you can see TweetDeck was used to schedule the post.
Pope Francis is still in Federal Custody in Italy, hence, he has not been seen on video. The FBI are enroute for the interrogation, according to sources.
VATICAN / ITALY – Pope Francis aka Jorge Mario Bergoglio was arrested Saturday in connection with an 80- count indictment of charges including possession of child pornography, human trafficking, incest, possession of drug paraphernalia and felony fraud.
The Italian National Prosecutor’s Office confirmed it ordered the arrests, and filed the charges.
Military officers, Italian police, and their Sex Crimes Unit went to the pope’s home in the Vatican, they arrested him and several other high ranking officials, and placed them all under arrest without incident. People near the scene have reported hearing gunshots, but the Police would not confirm if they were the ones firing the weapons.
Pope Francis is currently being held in an unknown prison, being interrogated by Federal Agents working for the state of Italy and Interpol. The FBI is reportedly making arrangements to fly in and interrogate him once Interpol is done with him.
Giuseppe Governale, Italy’s chief anti-mafia prosecutor, was called in early into the investigation into Pope Francis and others within the Vatican. He said the group was “underestimated” and particularly dangerous because of its ability to proliferate across nations and infiltrate them.
“These individuals are truly the worst of the worst in society. I can promise you, we will not stop targeting human trafficking until we put a stop to this despicable trade in the Vatican and Italy, as well as surrounding countries around Europe. While I am a lead prosecutor in Italy, my department will strive to protect our citizens, especially those that need us most, our children”.Giuseppe Governale
In order to make the arrest, police and military agents had to cut off the power in the Vatican, as well as dim the live cam. This was noticed by web-sleuths, who quickly became suspicious of what was happening in the Vatican.
Some people speculated the Pope could be the “first arrest.” And it appears they were right in their speculation. According to the Interpol agents, this is the “first out of many.”
The judge has imposed a EU wide publication ban. Fortunately, the ban doesn’t affect Canada or the US, and the Conservative Beaver received the exclusive scoop for this story via a confidential Italian contact.
- Swine flu: “They Organized the Panic”. Inquiry into the Role of Big Pharma and WHO by Council of EuropeBruno Odent interviews Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg By Bruno Odent (via Global Research) New Development: The German President of the Health Committee of the Council of Europe, Wolfgang Wodarg, is issuing…
- WHO Appoints H1N1 Cover-Up CommitteeBy James Corbett (via Global Research) Reports that the WHO is appointing an ‘independent’ committee to investigate its own conduct in the H1N1 panic of 2009 has been tempered by…
- Did the WHO Knowingly Hype Swine Flu?By Michael Fumento (via Global Research) Having spread H1N1 swine flu hysteria for nearly a year, the World Health Organization’s “swine flu czar,” Keiji Fukuda, last week finally “fessed up”…
- Canada: The 2009 Killer H1N1 VaccineBy Prof Michel Chossudovsky (via Global Research) Of relevance to the current debate on the Covid19 vaccine, this article on the H1N1 vaccine was first published on November 20, 2009….
- Remember the “Fake” 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating the Data to Justify a Worldwide Public Health EmergencyBy Prof Michel Chossudovsky (via Global Research) Author’s Introduction Déjà Vu Remember the unusual circumstances surrounding the April 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic. Media disinformation. An atmosphere of fear and intimidation….
- Preparing Your Kids for the ‘Re-education Camps’By Annie Holmquist (via Intellectual Takeout) The little kids walking through the airport or the state fair wearing leashes disguised as monkey backpacks signal every parent’s worst nightmare: losing their…
- There is No Monopoly on Post-TruthBy Anders Koskinen (via Intellectual Takeout) Jennifer Rubin’s Washington Post op-ed calling for Americans to put an end to our new post-truth society might have been laudable. Unfortunately for her, she fails to realize…
- Macaulay Culkin Supports Digital Removal of Trump from ‘Home Alone 2’By Randy DeSoto (via The Western Journal) “Home Alone” actor Macaulay Culkin says he supports digitally removing a cameo by Donald Trump in the 1992 sequel to the popular film. In…
THE TATTY JOURNAL is a personal project which aims to expand the consciousness of people all over the world. This is a not for profit project, and works primarily from donations.
If you would like to help support THE TATTY JOURNAL you can donate to our bitcoin address: bc1qkaauq5fy5rmp33qr4w23l858vh8wtc3570xk0p
All financial help goes into strengthening, and allowing us to expand on ideas found within THE TATTY JOURNAL.
Thanks for all your support!!!