Here is the garlic soup, that is said to be 100x stronger than the best antibiotics:
- At least 50 garlic cloves (5 garlic bulbs), cleaned and peeled (For emergency use (organic garlic) powder (1tsp=8 cloves avg.))
- At least 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- At least 2 tbsp olive oil
- At least 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups stale bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fatty sour cream
- At least 2 large red onions, diced (+1 or 2 onions if garlic powder used)
- 6 cups (1500ml) chicken broth
- For added taste and added depth add fresh or dried herbs (parsley, bay leaves or anything of your choice)
- Unrefined salt sea/rock/pink
- Crushed/whole peppercorns
At first, you should preheat your oven to 350 °F (180°C). In the meantime, clean the garlic bulbs and spread them evenly on a sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle over with olive oil and wrap it up. Roast the cloves in the preheated oven for about 90 minutes and allow them to cool off afterward.
**If garlic cloves are replaced with powder, roast the 1/2 extra onions in place of the garlic cloves for flavour and texture
Next, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan. Cook the onion in there for 10 minutes. Then, add the previously baked garlic and the chicken broth in the saucepan, and let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes.
**If using garlic powder, instead of cloves add with the chicken broth
Afterward, take the mixture from the saucepan and put it in a blender. Blend well. Also, don’t forget to add the fresh thyme and herbs of your choice in order, to boost its health benefits.
Now, place the blended mixture back in the saucepan. Add in the sour cream and season it with salt and ground peppercorns. Bring the soup to a boil, reduce the temperature and add in the bread cubes. Cook for 5 more minutes or until your bread is softened.