- Alec Baldwin takes to his Instagram to rant about everything from Russia, underfunding the police and his name being on Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs
- Baldwin has denied all claims, including never meeting Jeffrey, never going on Little St. James or flying on the Lolita Express
- His post has come under supreme fire as a lot of people are not buying the story he is delivering
- Why does he rant on for ten minutes about irrelevant information to only drop the bombshell everyone has been waiting for right at the end
ALEC COVERS EPSTEIN TOWARDS THE END OF THE VIDEO
Alec let’s rip in respects of QAnon, referring to them as “QAnon trash”. This kind of approach is always concerning, specially when a group who’s basic intention is to protect people, comes under attack like this. Yet when you see the way he replies to a commenter on one of his posts, it really shows that wealth does not equal intelligence, and obviously “class” either.
Now there is a big elephant in the room in respects of QAnon, and that’s its direct link to Trump. Understandably, some really don’t like the fact that QAnon has pretty strong links to Trump, which is interesting considering the lengthy friendship Trump has had with Epstein over the years. They even co-hosted a model swimsuit contest at Trumps Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, so this association doesn’t necessarily fit. Yet the sentiment is there, and that’s a growing passion to stop the objectification of other humans.
Now back to darling Alec, which honestly, watching him talk, makes me feel like I need to send him back to school with a lunchbox a swift kick up the arse. It’s obvious his wealth has done nothing to enhance him as a human, rather just mask the empty vessel he operates with smart suits, flash cars and expensive liquor – yet even that is a bit of a push. Why so harsh you ask? Well after watching his Instagram post, you will hear the sweet whimpers of denial fluffing from his cheeks. It’s just a little insulting don’t you think? Specially when we consider this…
That’s right, you heard that correct. Word on the street is, Epstein and Mr Baldwin are quite the little buzzom buddies they are. Yet of course, this is all speculation as Alec has not confessed to anything and there is no proof except his name being on the flight logs and in Jeffrey’s little black book. Alec’s response has done nothing to sway the rumours, and if anything, has enflamed them. Do you think he is guilty, and if so… of what crime?
And oh, before you go, I suggest you critically analyse this video and tell me what you see and hear…
- Anyone else wondering WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. HAS. JUST. HAPPENED?I know I’m not alone in this, but what the fuck has actually just happened? Was it good? Was it bad? Was it fate? I suppose we best start from the bottom, and try to describe what even “it” is? Well IT, is the plandemic we’ve all just had to watch unfold before our eyes. … Continue reading Anyone else wondering WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. HAS. JUST. HAPPENED?
- Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune responseBy BMJ Originally published 11th January 2021 Imbalances in type and volume of bacteria may also be implicated in ‘long COVID’ The variety and volume of bacteria in the gut, known as the microbiome, may influence the severity of COVID-19 as well as the magnitude of the immune system response to the infection, suggests research published … Continue reading Make-up of gut microbiome may influence COVID-19 severity and immune response
- Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancerBy Grace Olson (via Natural News) Originally published December 30th 2019 Eating more foods rich in zinc may contribute to better liver health, a recent study finds. Researchers from the Osaka-Rosai Hospital in Japan found that zinc supplementation may help reduce the risk of liver cancer and other liver diseases. Through a controlled clinical trial, their … Continue reading Supplementing with zinc reduces risk of liver cancer
- How zinc can boost your immune healthBy News Editors (via Natural News) Originally published October 22nd 2021 Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of your immune system, as it protects against susceptibility to pathogens, mediates natural killer cells, activates T-lymphocytes, regulates macrophages, and is central to DNA replication. (Article by Joseph Mercola republished from TheEpochTimes.com) You have at least 300 … Continue reading How zinc can boost your immune health
- Can zinc help fight COVID-19?By Cassie B. (via Natural News) Originally published March 26th 2020 We’ve long known that zinc can be effective when it comes to shortening the duration of the common cold, and we also know that many common colds are caused by coronaviruses. That has left many people wondering if zinc can help alleviate the impact … Continue reading Can zinc help fight COVID-19?